CHAPTER 4: HOW TO PAINT THE COASTAL VEGETATION - MINI WORKSHOP with Caroline Healey
Would you love to paint a beautiful landscape, but would like some tips on how to start? Did you love art as a youngster and want to enjoy the mindfulness of painting again? Do you have a set of acrylic paints at home just waiting to be used?
This mini workshop on how to paint the coastal vegetation is the perfect relaxing and enjoyable treat for you!
It's broken out of the full length How To Paint A Seascape Workshop. You can find out more about that here: Seascape Workshop Link.
Here's a 1 min trailer about all the workshops which gives you a flavour of them.
Scroll down below it for details on How To Paint Coastal Vegetation Mini Workshop.
- Follow along as I paint, going at your own pace - you can stop and start the video and re-watch it as many times as you like.
- The screen is split to show canvas and palette at all times - you can see exactly how to mix colours and apply paint.
- I talk through all the processes explaining exactly what I'm doing and why.
- All materials shown and explained
- Learn how to use specific palette knife and brush techniques to create depth and colourful layering of vegetation
- Learn colour mixing
- 1 hr 10 mins long
- Free downloadable reference photo of the seascape. This photo is also shown on the screen throughout the video.
- Extensive complimentary equipment list for the whole seascape from paints to varnish - Free downloadable in the email you'll receive
- Access to the members only Facebook group - the ideal safe and encouraging forum to share your work and ask questions
I hope this video will encourage you to purchase the other chapters: How To Paint The Sky and How To Paint The Sea. There is also one more: How To Wire And Varnish Your Painting.
Altogether they will help you create a beautiful piece of art and a peaceful state of mind. Enjoy!