HOW TO PAINT A SEASCAPE - FULL WORKSHOP with Caroline Healey
Would you love to paint a beautiful seascape, but don't know where to start? Did you love art as a youngster and want to enjoy the mindfulness of painting again? Do you have a set of acrylic paints at home just waiting to be used?
This follow-along workshop on how to paint a seascape is the perfect relaxing and enjoyable treat for you!
Here's a 1 min trailer! Scroll down below it for nitty gritty about the workshop...
- Follow along as I paint, going at your own pace - you can stop and start the video and rewatch it as many times as you like.
- The video is broken into four chapters: Sky (20 mins), Sea (30 mins), Coastal Vegetation (1hr 10 mins) and Hanging and Wiring Your Painting so you can easily break down the workshop into smaller sessions.
- The screen is split to show canvas and palette at all times - you can see exactly how to mix colours and apply paint.
- I talk through all the processes explaining exactly what I'm doing and why.
- All materials shown and explained
- Learn specific palette knife and brush techniques
- Learn colour mixing - the colours I use for sky and clouds; the variety of colours in ocean and how to make waves using a palette knife; all the colours and layering that create life and depth in coastal vegetation.
- 3hr 12 mins long
- Free downloadable reference photo of the seascape. This photo is also shown on the screen throughout the video.
- Extensive complimentary equipment list for the whole seascape from paints to varnish - Free downloadable in the email you'll receive
- Access to the members only Facebook group - the ideal safe and encouraging forum to share your work and ask questions
I hope you create a beautiful piece of art and a peaceful state of mind with this workshop. Enjoy!